It’s finally here! I am so so excited to share my eCourse with you, Make Your Own Website.
I have seen so many DIY websites courses out there that leave you with a shell of a website, or get you half way, or leave you with a website that you’ve no idea how to update or maintain.
I understand how long it takes to research all the ingredients you need to make your website. Trust me when I say, we’ve all been there: scouring the web for hours on end trying to find out how to fix the alignment of something or optimise images, or searching for keywords.
Or maybe you’ve turned to the DIY route after getting back some big quotes from web designers, because you want to make a beautiful website on a budget.
If you are ready to make a bad-ass WordPress website without spending days and nights trawling the interwebs for answers, if you want to manage your own content, in your own time and on your own terms without having to pay a web designer to update your site for you month by month, then this course is for you.
Make Your Own Website will you walk you step-by-step through the process of setting up your WordPress website from start to finish, without any gaps in between.
You’ll complete the course with a beautifully branded WordPress website that wows your target audience, that is secure, regularly backed-up and most importantly, that you have 100% control over.
You’re just a few videos away from a website that:
– is completely customisable
– is mobile and device responsive
– will help you to build your email list
– is easy to update and maintain
– doesn’t give you a headache every time you want to change one thing
– doesn’t fill you with fear and overwhelm every time you log on
– is cohesive and consistent and represents you and your brand
So what’s inside?
- Ten easy to follow, step-by-step video modules where I’ll walk you through your website creation process from start to finish (it’ll look great on mobile, too!)
Using WordPress, the X Theme and step-by-step videos I’ll walk you through:
– Buying your domain and hosting
– Installing WordPress on your domain
– Purchasing your theme, setting it up and installing a child theme
– Setting up your plugins
– Setting up your landing page (without having to buy Leadpages) or under construction page whilst you build your site
– Site design using X Theme’s built in drag and drop page builder, Cornerstone
– Creating your essential pages
– Creating graphics for your site and social media
– Creating blog posts
– Using widgets
– Creating contact forms
– Setting up your email opt-in
– Configuring Google Analytics
– Creating SEO friendly pages and posts
– Creating backups
– Managing your website security
– and more!
- Life time access to all content and updates so that you can refresh your learning at any time.
The X Theme is constantly updated and developed (which is what makes it such a great choice for a WordPress theme) and I will be updating the course content every time there is a major X update so that you don’t have to go searching through pages of documentation to figure things out. I’ll do that for you!
- Ready to use worksheets and checklists so you can do everything at your own pace without any fear of overwhelm.
Everyone learns differently; some of us like to sit back, close our eyes and just listen, others (if you’re anything like me!) love to scribble notes all over everything to help us learn. There’s no right or wrong answer so I’ve put together some worksheets to make your note taking that much easier. The checklists will ensure you don’t miss a single thing when you’re pulling together all the components of your website.
- Ready to go page templates (completely pre-built pages) so that you can quickly and easily mix and match any pages you like and tweak them to match your branding.
The X theme comes with a ton of demo content plus 8 complete, ready to go demo websites that you can use as a starting point for your website. I’ve put together a pack of page templates for you so that you can mix and match your favourite elements and have all the functionality your site needs without having to code it in.
Do I need anything before I start the course?
No! I’ll walk you through everything, including where you can buy your domain and hosting from, as well as where to buy the X Theme, the premium drag and drop theme I’ll be teaching in the course.
Do I need to know how to code?
Absolutely not! X Theme uses a built in drag and drop page builder, Cornerstone, which doesn’t require any coding.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound! Once the course launches on Friday 25th November you have unlimited access to the course content and any updates for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
I’m already trying to get so much done, do I have the time to do this?
100% yes! You can do this – because you know it will save you a ton of money now and in the future. Don’t spend thousands on a designer when you can do it yourself, invest that money in growing your business instead!
What if I have questions throughout the course?
When you enroll you’ll be invited to join a Facebook support group, where I’ll be available to answer questions.
Are there any other costs involved?
Yes – like with all websites, your domain and hosting cost extra. In addition, this course teaches the X Theme, available for £64. Your total investment in your website will be less than £250 (plus your yearly ongoing domain and hosting fees). Your investment in a web designer for a good, responsive website would be several times that!
And the best part…
The course is available now for just £147. What are you waiting for? Watch the promo video and find out more here.
Share this Post