Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or provide us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as:
- To contact you.
- To provide our service to you.
- To disclose the information if required by law.
We will not share your information with any external organisations other than for the above purposes. By returning or submitting a form with your personal information to us, you consent to our storing your personal data for the above purposes. You have a right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies.
When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and to consent to the processing of their personal data.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applies only to this website. All websites which collect personal information for any reason should have their own privacy statement.
Cookies & how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make sure our website is functioning correctly.
- Improve the speed/security of our site.
- Collect any personally identifiable information(without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your expresspermission)
- Pass on data to advertising networks
- Pass on personally identifiable data to thirdparties
More about our Cookies
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies